Service Level Agreement
- Target Availability. BitaBIZ will use commercially reasonable efforts to make our service available with an uptime of 99.8% of each calendar month (“Target Availability”).
- Scheduled Maintenance. “Scheduled Maintenance” means BitaBIZ scheduled routine maintenance of the platform. Scheduled Maintenance will not exceed (8) hours per month. BitaBIZ typically performs Scheduled Maintenance each week. After 9 am (CET +GMT).
- Exclusions. The calculation of uptime will not include unavailability to the extent due to: (a) use of the Service by Customer in a manner not authorized in this Agreement or the applicable Documentation; (b) general Internet problems, force majeure events or other factors outside of BitaBIZ reasonable control; (c) Customer’s equipment, software, network connections or other infrastructure; (d) third party systems, acts or omissions; or (e) Scheduled Maintenance or reasonable emergency maintenance.
- Scheduled maintenance and down time is published on BitaBIZ statuspage: https://status.bitabiz.com/.
- Back-up. Azure SQL point in time back-up with one-week retention and weekly backup with 3-month retention. BitaBIZ Azure databases are encrypted with Encryption-at-rest by default and the database encryption key is protected by a built-in server certificate.
- Incident response plan. BitaBIZ will notify the customers in writing upon verification of any security breach of the BitaBIZ services. Notification will describe the breach and the status of investigation. Notifications are given within 48 hours.